Great and Easy Ways to Lose Weight Fast
Here are 15 great ways to lose weight fast. So if you want to lose 10 pounds fast, just follow these easy diet tips. Start by paying attention to what you eat and be sure to have good tasting, fresh and healthy food including snacks, eat more vegetables to fill you up and eat fruit and in place of dessert. No need to make sacrifices! Just follow these simple guidelines to lose your first 10 pounds. These 15 weight-loss guidelines will give your weight-loss program a boost when it seems to have sputtered to a halt. This is a balanced and flexible plan that you can use for as long as you want.
1. Keep notes of everything that you eat and drink. You do not need to count calories. Just write down what you had and in the approximate quantity.
Just the fact that you are aware of what you are eating helps you plan healthy meals and snacks. 2. Cut in half your intake of all fats. This means using half as much butter or spread on your bread, toast, muffins, and potatoes; use half the amount of mayonnaise or dressing on your salad; and half the oil when you use the frying pan.
3. Limit treats and desserts that contain sugar to three times per week. This includes chocolate, ice cream, desserts, cake, pastries, cookies, etc.
4. For most meals you should include a low-fat source of protein, for example: chicken, beans, fish, cottage cheese, or low-fat yogurt. On occasions, have eggs, nuts and red meat, but not every day.
5. Every week planned at least one lunch and dinner without meat or cheese. Instead, build those meals around whole-grain, vegetable and beans, which can increase fiber and reduced fat. 6. A great way to reduce fat in your overall diet is to reduce the fat content in your milk products.
If you're currently drinking whole milk, use 2% milk instead. If you currently drink 2% milk then reduce it to 1%. Choose lower fat cheese and yogurt.
When you buy yogurt, also check that it does not contain sugar. 7. Have fruit at least two times a day. Fruit can be a great substitute for dessert or as a snack. It's best to choose fruit that is in season. 8.
Instead of drinking sodas, juices, milky drinks or alcohol, drink water instead. Always avoid diet soda - a sweet taste only encourages you to crave sugar. Hot water with a slice of lemon can be very refreshing in the morning. 9. Include at least two servings of vegetables at lunch and dinner. If you're still hungry, have more.
10. Always eat slowly. The body can take as long as 20 minutes to register when you're full and it is easy to eat too much if you are racing through your meals.
11. Grated carrots make a great snack. This may sound strange, but grated carrots are much more filling than whole carrots.
12. Whenever possible use whole grains. The fiber will give you a fuller feeling and will also help in digestion.
13. Choose foods that you can chew this will increase your fiber intake, and simply by the act of chewing will makes you feel more satisfied. For example, eating fruit instead of drinking juice and if you have soup make sure it's chunky.
14. Always plan your meals and snacks ahead of time. This will help with the shopping also.make a list of what you need and stick to it.
If you just grab something when you are feeling hungry, you will probably choose high calorie food. 15. Always switch off the TV when you eat. That includes snacks as well as meals.
Studies have shown that we eat large portions while we eat in front the TV, probably because we're much less aware of what we are eating. When you eat, only eat if you want to lose weight fast. For more information about weight loss and weight loss help, visit: http://www.
Steven M Schultz lives in Loveland, Colorado USA. He is a restaurateur (The Hobnob Restaurant), a professional candy maker (Columbine Almond Toffee), an active Forex Currency Trader and a martial artist (Black Belt in Haidong Gumdo). He is married with three children. For more Information: ColumbineOrganics
Find an Effective Healthy Weight Loss Plan in Steps - The article, "How to Evaluate a Weight Loss Program in Seven Steps" is about what the title says.
What Is Your Ideal Weight - The ideal weight for a man who is exactly 5 feet tall is 106 pounds.
Bad Cholesterol Great Guidelines - It is LDL cholesterol that is the main transporter of bad cholesterol and when its level gets up, the walls of your arteries may fill with plaque.
Is Cardio Enough to Lose Weight - Cardio is not the only exercise that is required for weight loss.
Learn from the Dogs - Are animals smarter about fitness than humans? Animals know one the of secrets to better fitness & health.
© Copyright 2019 EnjoyNewLife4u. All rights reserved. Unauthorized duplication in part or whole strictly prohibited
by international copyright law.