- 5 asparagus spears, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. Kraft Signature Sundried Tomato and Oregano Dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup (about 30g) cubed Kraft Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
1 - Place asparagus on microwaveable plate with 1/4 cup water; cover and vent. Microwave on HIGH 1 min.
2 - Spoon dressing into individual salad bowl.
3 - Top with chicken, cheese, asparagus and tomato. Toss lightly.
Blanched asparagus spears are great to have on hand to include in nutritious lunches.