- 1/2 cup Kraft Calorie-Wise Italian Dressing
- 2 cups cubed peeled potatoes (1 inch)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cups frozen peas
- 2 cans (10 fl oz/284 mL each) low sodium chicken broth plus 1 can water
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
1 - Mix all ingredients except sour cream in large saucepan. Bring to boil on medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 15 min. or until vegetables are tender.
2 - Transfer potato mixture to blender container in small batches. Cover. Blend until smooth. Repeat until entire mixture is blended. Stir in sour cream.
3 - Serve warm garnished with chopped fresh mint, if desired.
This soup can be made ahead of time and served chilled. Store in tightly covered container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.