- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3/4 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 1 each carrot, celery, red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 can (19 oz / 540 mL) Aylmer Accents Pasta Style Stewed Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tsp. crushed dried basil
- 1/4 tsp. each red pepper flakes, salt, pepper
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup Kraft 100% Parmesan Grated Cheese
- 1/2 lb. Primo Penne Pasta
- 1 Tbsp. parsley
1 - HEAT oil in a large fry pan. Add garlic, onion and chicken. Cook 4 to 5 minutes until chicken is no longer pink.
2 - STIR in carrots, celery, tomatoes, basil and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook 8 to 10 minutes until vegetables are tender. Stir in broccoli, red pepper and half the cheese.
3 - BRING a large pot of water to the boil and cook Primo pasta until tender. Draining and toss with sauce and remaining cheese. Sprinkle with parsley.